Olivos: A California Pacific Home in Quail Hill, Irvine
The Village of Quail Hill sits adjacent to 600 acres of permanent open space, conveniently close to major employment center, transportation hubs, and entertainment and fine dining areas.B Five neighborhood parks are scattered throughout the Village of Quail Hill with a wide selection of community amenities. The nearby 700-acre Quail Hill Preserve will ultimately connect thousands of acres of permanently preserved open space.
One of the newer neighborhoods in the Village of Quail Hill, Olivos, first opened for residents in the Summer of 2003. Built by California Pacific Homes, this small community of 93 single family homes is set in an idyllic backdrop of acres of open space, surrounded by the hills, valleys, and mountains both near and beyond. This highly acclaimed builder offers three architecturally elegant and innovative floor plans (plus an alternate 3X floor plan) with distinctive features and functionality that invites expression and personality within each thoughtfully designed plan.
RESIDENCE ONE offers approximately 2,310 Square Feet in Four Bedrooms Three Baths. This Floor Plan may have an optional office in lieu of a fourth Bedroom and/or an added balcony. This plan offers a two car attached garage.
Click here for a Olivos Residence One Floor Plan
RESIDENCE TWO offers approximately 2,460 Square Feet in Three Bedrooms Plus a Study Alcove and Two and One Half Baths. This Floor Plan may have the following options: a Loft in lieu of a fourth bedroom and a Super Laundry Room in lieu of Laundry Room and a Large Walk-In Pantry. This plan offers a two-car attached garage.
Click here for an Olivos Residence Two Floor Plan
RESIDENCE THREE offers approximately 2,405 Square Feet in Four Bedrooms and Four Baths. This Floor Plan may have an optional office in lieu of a fourth bedroom and/or an added balcony. This plan offers a two car garage (split).
CLICK HERE for the Residence Three Floor Plan
RESIDENCE 3X is approximately 2,964 Square Feet in Four or 5 Bedrooms and in Four or 5 Bathrooms. This Floor Plan may have an office in lieu of a fourth bedroom and a Third Floor fifth bedroom or a Third Floor Teen Room and/or an optional Third Floor fifth bath and/or an added balcony. This plan offers a two car garage (split).
CLICK HERE for the Residence Three X Floor Plan
Distinctive Exteriors in Olivos at Quail Hill, Irvine, CA
- Distinctive builder exteriors include the diverse and harmonious Tuscany, Spanish, Monterey and Provencal influenced exterior elevations.
- Two-Car garages-some attached and side-by-side; others may be split (i.e., two single car garages)
- Durable, fire-resistant concrete tile roofs
- Dual-glazed vinyl windows for enhanced enrgy efficiency
- Southwest solid wood entry doors with oil-rubbed bronze entry hardware
- Wood roll-up garage door with opener and transmitters
- Gas stub for barbeque
- Rear and side yard fencing
Olivos Interior Amenties
- Choice of ceramic tile or wood entry
- No-wax resilient flooring in kitchens and selected bath areas
- Designer-selected plush carpet throughout all other living areas
- Interior polished chrome egg knob hardward throughout
- Pre-wired for cable television in great room and bedrooms, and telephone in kitchen and bedrooms, with Internet capability in master bedroom and kitchen
- Air conditioning
- Wood-burning fireplaces in great rooms
- Minka Lavery bath light fixtures
- Raised panel interior doors
- Bullnose corners throughout
- Handsome euro-style cabinetry in white finish with concealed hinges and adjustable shelves
- Kohler cast iron sink
- Kohler pull-out kitchen faucet
- Under cabinet fluorescent lighting
- Hand-set ceramic tile kitchen countertops
- Whirlpool Gold appliance package including self-cleaning oven, cooktop, micorwave and dishwasher
- Refrigerator area plumbed for ice maker
Olivos Master Suites Have Dual Vanities & Large Oval Tub
- Kohler wide-spread fixtures in polished chrome finish
- Hand-set ceramic countertops
- Separate Kohler oval tub and shower with ceramic tile surround
- Spacious walk-in closets
Every Olivos Residence is Unique
Each of the 93 single family residences reflect the distinct features and design of their respective homeowners–and the ideas fulfilled are tasteful, varied and imaginative. Of course, the most exciting way for your home to clearly reflect your style is for youB to personalize it and make it truly your home!
Award-Winning Schools in Olivos at Quail Hill, Irvine
One of the reasons to choose the neighborhood of Olivos, a neighborhood of 204 town homes within the village of Quail Hill, Irvine, over other communities is, of course, because it is within the highly acclaimed Irvine Unified School District. Indeed, the award-winning Alderwood Basics Plus Elementary School, has been honored as a California Distinguished School. Rancho San Joaquin Middle School has been recognized as a “Blue Ribbon School,” and the highly acclaimed, University High School has been consistently ranked one of the best high schools in the country, and boasts a large number of advanced placement classes, students awarded merit scholarships, and large class admission to the top University of California schools as well as the top private colleges and universities.
Community Facilities in Olivos at Quail Hill, Irvine
The neighborhood of Olivos, within the village of Quail Hill, has access to a multiplicity of parks with the following amenities:
- Basketball courts
- Lighted ball fields
- Picnic areas with barbecues
- Three separate Pools/Spas
- Tot lots
- Lighted tennis courts
- Community recreation building
- Fitness room
- Activity lawns
- View overlooks
- Convenient to acres of open space, including Bommer Canyon and Laguna Coast Wilderness Park, as well as restaurants, shops, theaters and Irvine Spectrum’s Entertainment Center.
Walking Trails at Quail Hill Within An Idyllic Backdrop
Sports Field at Quail Hill~ one of Many Recreational Choices
Shape Up at the Fitness Center at The Commons at Quail Hill
Tennis Anyone? It’s All Here in Quail Hill!
One of Many Tot Lots – This One is at the Commons
A Bountiful Number of Playgrounds at Quail Hill
Shoot Some Hoops With Friends and Family at Quail Hill!
The Commons is a Hub of Recreational Activity at Quail Hill
The Gazebo: A Monument Against the Backdrop of the Commons
The Quail Hill Village Center for Local Shopping
A Last Look at the Acres of Open Space ate Quail Hill, Irvine
Robin has been representing buyers and sellers in their acquisition and sale of homes in and around Irvine, CA since 1986 as a licensed Realtor(r) and as a licensed Real Estate Broker since 1993. Eric has been involved in the financial, business and investment side since 1979, and as a licensed Realtor(r) since 1997. Together Robin and Eric have raised two children, Luke and Jed, in the local school district and they have gone on to Harvard and U. C. Berkeley, respectively.
If Robin or Eric can further elaborate on anything contained herein or if you have any questions regarding the acquisition and/or sale of homes within the neighborhood of Vicara, or any of one of the other neighborhoods within the Village of Quail Hill, including Ambridge, Casalon, Chantilly, Ivy Wreath, Sienna, Laurel, Linden, Olivos, Sage, Sandalwood, Sienna, Solstice, or Tapestry, please do not hesitate to e-mail Robin and Eric. Robin and Eric Fenchel would be delighted to assist in any way possible your move to the community of Quail Hill, Irvine, CA.