Welcome to Vicara: Richmond American Homes in Quail Hill
Vicara: The Newest Neighborhood in Quail Hill, Irvine
The Village of Quail Hill sits adjacent to 600 acres of permanent open space, yet is still conveniently close to major employment center, transportation hubs, and entertainment and fine dining areas. Five neighborhood parks are scattered throughout the Village of Quail Hill with a wide selection of community amenities. The nearby 700-acre Quail Hill Preserve will ultimately connect thousands of acres of permanently preserved open space.
The newest neighborhood in the Village of Quail Hill, Vicara, first opened for residents in the 2004. Built by Richmond American, this small community of 108 single family homes are exquisitely crafted in a Spanish Colonial, Proven/French Farmhouse, Tuscan Farmhouse and Monterrey architectural styles creating an Old World European flavor. The neighborhood is set in an idyllic backdrop of acres of open space, surrounded by the hills, valleys, and mountains both near and beyond. This highly acclaimed builder offers four architecturally elegant and innovative floor plans with distinctive features and functionality that invites expression and personality within each thoughtfully designed plan.
“Enriched by Monterrey, Provence, Spanish Colonial and Tuscan architecture, Vicara’s single-level and two-story residences are available in four stunning floor plans sized from approximately 2,906 to 4,706 square feet of thoughtfully designed living space. Four to six bedrooms and four and one-half to five and one-half baths are featured in the various plans”, according to John Christensen’s news release for the Irvine Company in January of 2006. The various floor plans offer Casitas, great rooms, bonus rooms, exercise rooms, master retreats, and master bedrooms on the first floor per selected floor plans.
PLAN 1 — MODEL A: Approximately 2,906 to 3,124 Square Feet offers 3 to 4 Bedrooms and 3.5 to 4.5 Bathrooms. There is a Great Room, a Study, an Optional Living Room, an Optional Parlor, an Optional Work Room, an Optional Bonus Room, and an Optional Living Suite, a 2-Car Garage Plus Storage.
Click here for Vicara’s Plan 1 Floor Plan.
PLAN 2–B MODEL B: Approximately 3,546 to 3,792 Square Feet offers 5 to 6 Bedrooms and 4.5 to 5.5 Bathrooms.B There is a Formal Living Room, a Formal Dining Room, a Family Room, a Master Bedroom Retreat, an Optional Office in lieu of the Sixth Bedroom, and Bath, B or Optional Storage, and a 2-Car Garage.
Click here for Vicara’s Plan 2 Floor Plan
PLAN 3 — MODEL C: Approximately 3,888 to 4,185 Square Feet offers 4 to 6 Bedrooms and 3.5 to 5.5 Bathrooms. There is a Great Room, a Parlor, an Optional Office, an Optional Master Bedroom Retreat, an Optional Living Suite, an Optional Exercise Room, an Optional Secondary Master Bedroom, and a 2-Car Garage.
Click here for Vicara’s Plan 3 Floor Plan
PLAN 4 — MODEL D: Approximately 4,589 to 4,786 Square Feet offers 5 to 6 Bedrooms, 4.5 to 5.5 Bathrooms. There is a Formal Living Room, a Master Bedroom Retreat, an Optional Library, an Optional Wine Room with Wine Storage, and a 2-Car Garage.
Click here for Vicara’s Plan 4 Floor Plan
Distinctive Features of Vicara Residences
- Exquisitely crafted exterior detailing
- Elegant Tuscan Farmhouse, Provence, Spanish Colonial and Monterrey exterior architectural styles
- Energy efficient and fire-retardant concrete roof tile
- Custom designed forged iron balcony railings, eave out looker corbels and window grills (per plan, per elevation)
- Hand crafted custom stained knotty alder entry doors complimented with Ashley Norton mortise locking system with split finish black iron exterior and oil rubbed bronze interior
- Decorative wood shutters with custom designed forged iron shutter dogs (per plan, per elevation)
- Defined exterior living spaces, such as courtyards and loggias (per plan)
- Wood sectional painted garage doors
- Gas line stubbed out in rear for future barbecue use
GRACIOUS LIVING AREAS
- Custom 12″ X 12″ ceramic tile flooring in entry, kitchen and all baths
- Handsome 6-panel raised Colonist interior doors
- Oil rubbed bronze door hardware with Polished chrome in all baths
- Maple stairway handrails, newel posts and end treads with white-painted balusters
- Designer step stair lights
- Wood burning fireplaces with gas log lighter and decorative pre-cast surround
- Subtle, sophisticated recessed lighting
- Design enhancing rounded drywall corners
- Designer selected base molding and door casing
- Cultured marble counter tops in all secondary baths
- Delta Victorian series polished chrome faucets at all baths
- European style white or antique white cabinetry featuring smooth-glide drawers, easy-care concealed hinges and adjustable shelves with brushed chrome knobs
- Hand set 6″ X 6″ ceramic tile with V-cap edges at counters and back splashes
- Hand set 6″ X 6″ ceramic tile with V-cap edges at counters and back splashes
- Monogram Professional series front control 8-burner gas cook top
- General Electric Profile series 30″ double oven
- General Electric Profile series built-in microwave oven
- General Electric Profile series 5-cycle dishwasher
- Refrigerator area plumbed for automatic ice maker
- Gourmet European kitchen design with island and spacious pantry
- Double basin cast iron sink
- Recessed down lighting with under cabinet fluorescent task lighting
LUXURIOUS MASTER SUITES
- Hand set 6″ X 6″ ceramic tile counter tops and Kohler dual above-counter sinks
- Walk-in shower with ceramic tile surround
- Luxurious over-sized soaking tub with ceramic tile surround (per plan)
- Delta Victorian series polished chrome faucets
- Compartmental water closet
- Spacious walk-in closet with double shelf and pole
- Built-in vanity and linen
Award-Winning Schools in Vicara at Quail Hill
One of the reasons to choose the neighborhood of Vicara, a neighborhood within the village of Quail Hill, Irvine, over other communities is, of course, because it is within the highly acclaimed Irvine Unified School District. Indeed, the award-winning Alderwood Basics Plus Elementary School, has been honored as a California Distinguished School. Rancho San Joaquin Middle School has been recognized as a “Blue Ribbon School,” and the highly acclaimed, University High School has been consistently ranked one of the best high schools in the country, and boasts a large number of advanced placement classes, students awarded merit scholarships, and large class admission to the top University of California schools as well as the top private colleges and universities.
The neighborhood of Vicara, within the village of Quail Hill, has access to a multiplicity of parks with the following amenities:
- Basketball courts
- Lighted ball fields
- Picnic areas with barbecues
- Three separate Pools/Spas
- Tot lots
- Lighted tennis courts
- Community recreation building
- Fitness room
- Activity lawns
- View overlooks
- Convenient to acres of open space, including Bommer Canyon and Laguna Coast Wilderness Park, as well as restaurants, shops, theaters and Irvine Spectrum’s Entertainment Center.
Walking Trails at Quail Hill Within An Idyllic Backdrop
Sports Field at Quail Hill~ one of Many Recreational Choices
Shape Up at the Fitness Center at The Commons at Quail Hill
Tennis Anyone? It’s All Here in Quail Hill!
One of Many Tot Lots – This One is at the Commons
A Bountiful Number of Playgrounds at Quail Hill
Shoot Some Hoops With Friends and Family at Quail Hill!
The Commons is a Hub of Recreational Activity at Quail Hill
The Gazebo: A Monument Against the Backdrop of the Commons
The Quail Hill Village Center for Local Shopping
A Last Look at Quail Hill from a View Location in Vicara
Robin has been representing buyers and sellers in their acquisition and sale of homes in and around Irvine, CA since 1986 as a licensed Realtor(r) and as a licensed Real Estate Broker since 1993. Eric has been involved in the financial, business and investment side since 1979, and as a licensed Realtor(r) since 1997. Together Robin and Eric have raised two children, Luke and Jed, in the local school district and they have gone on to Harvard and U. C. Berkeley, respectively.
If Robin or Eric can further elaborate on anything contained herein or if you have any questions regarding the acquisition and/or sale of homes within the neighborhood of Vicara, or any of one of the other neighborhoods within the Village of Quail Hill, including Ambridge, Casalon, Chantilly, Ivy Wreath, Sienna, Laurel, Linden, Olivos, Sage, Sandalwood, Sienna, Solstice, or Tapestry, please do not hesitate to e-mail Robin and Eric. Robin and Eric Fenchel would be delighted to assist in any way possible your move to the community of Quail Hill, Irvine, CA.